Saturday, June 30, 2012

Links to all 30 Things....

I've just noticed that upon starting my 30 Things journey I neglected to start with the normal what I'm doing and why post and then provide a link to all the questions...so this will have to serve...I'll go back and provide a link from there to here...and then y'all can start this amazing adventure with me...


1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitamate fears and how they came to be that way.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you the most happiest right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you've ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a current day in your life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. What animal would you be and why?
16. What are 5 of your greatest accomplishments?
17. What is something you wished you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be, and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from childhood.
21. If you could have 1 superpower what would it be? And what is the first thing you would do with it?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5, 10, 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your childhood family dynamics vs. your family dynamics now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be, and what would you eat?
26. What is a popular notion you think the world has wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people most misunderstand about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

I started this journey as a way for my husband to learn new things about me.  As this was fully intended to be when Jess posted these on her blog and then pinned it on pinterest.  But somewhere along the way...it became more.  It became not only my outlet for rants and raves that I've either kept bottled up or droned on and on about time and again, but also a source of discovery for me.  I've started to discover new sides of myself and things that I never really knew were there.  For those that started this journey with me...thank you and I hope you've discovered more about me.  For those that are just starting this journey...come on and get started already!  :D  Also, if you have a blog...you should start this on yours too.  I promise, it may take you awhile, but you won't regret the journey!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment