Thursday, June 7, 2012

17/30 Things: Great




17. What is something you wish you were great at?


     I guess it's a combination of being a concert violinist and a singer.  I have a beautiful voice...according to A LOT of people.  But there are so many other people out there that I believe have so much better voices than I do.  I would even settle for just having a local band that plays in pubs around town.  But, sadly being an asthmatic seriously hampers my ability to be in a bar for long periods of time...and most bands here in the river valley are male bands. 

     I could probably be a concert violinist, but only if I picked my violin back up and practiced for hours everyday to get back to the point I was in high school.  I guess realistically if I could just start a music guild in my SCA Kingdom of Glen Abhann that would be enough for me.  To play period pieces and be the person in the kingdom to go to for music would be such a great accomplishment...I think that would satisfy my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment