Thursday, June 28, 2012

22/30 Things: Future Self

22. Where do you see yourself in 5, 10, 15 years?


     In 5 years I hope to be teaching with at least one child of my own.  I see our backyard being completely finished and it has become the mecca I've pictured it to be. I see us completely out of debt except for maybe the house and my student loans. This will allow us to start planning trips and remodels to the house that we have been dreaming about since we bought it.

     In 10 years I hope that we have at least one more child.  I would like to see that we have taken some bigger trips, maybe a cruise to Alaska or the Carribean and maybe a trip to Europe.  I also see myself as finishing up a doctorate in education and maybe working up to becoming a Principal.

     In 15 years I hope that my husband has been able to retire.  I also hope that we have enough savings to drastically cut back on the hours I have had to work.  I also hope that we have spent a lot of time visiting Ireland and made friends that keep pulling us back across the sea.  Most of this is all do-able if we can become debt free.  And that just takes some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment