Thursday, June 7, 2012

19/30 Things: Live





19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

This was like the easiest post yet.  My heart always has and always will belong in Ireland!!! 




Wicklow Mountains


 Why...I really can't explain it.  I have always felt this pull to be a part of Ireland.  I guess if I couldn't ever live there...I would settle to visit there and stay for maybe a month.


Another place I would love to live is Michigan.  Russ' family is from Ludington/Scottville area of Michigan and we go every year to visit.  I just love the mild summers and harsh winters they have there.  I have as of yet to get anywhere other than Grand Rapids in the state to visit, but I just know that Michigan is another place I would love to live.





No comments:

Post a Comment