Thursday, June 28, 2012

21/30 Things: Superpowers

21. If you could have one superpower what would it be? And what is the first thing you would do with it?


     If I could have just one superpower I would have to choose flight.  It was a hard choice for me because when I think about it I would love to be like Wonder Woman or Supergirl, but what is the biggest thing that they both have in common? Flight...I can work on being strong and fighting for justice....I can find magical things that will help my crime fighting abilities, but flight has to be a power that I already have.  

     I think the first thing I would do with my flight...is see the places across the globe that I know I'll never be able to go.  Then I would purchase some land in the one country that I have ALWAYS wanted to live and build a home base...from there I would find investors to back my venture into crime fighting and build a vast JUSTICE LEAGUE EMPIRE!!!!  Finding others just like me who have super powers.


     Yea, yea, it's just a dream...but it's a good one I think...right? 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment