Saturday, April 21, 2012

1/ 30 Things: 20 Random Things about ME!

Okay so first off to know what I am doing...you need to check this awesome chicky out.  She (Jessi) started this year out by wanting to get to know herself and by extension her hubby better...so this is what she's blogging about.  So today I begin this journey along side her!!!

**Here is a listing of all the 30 Things posts and my corresponding answers!**

1) I am and always have been bothered by the fact no one can pronounce my name correctly when reading it off a class list or roster.

2) I am completely bothered by the fact whenever I say my name on the phone people repeat it back to me as Kathy.

3) I am the last of seven children including step, half, and full blood siblings.

4) I have a degree as a Paralegal, but never worked a day in the field.

5) I want to be a writer, but frequently find myself without something to say.

6) I have been working on my wedding scrapbook since the wedding 3 years ago and find myself only 1/3 of the way finished.

7) My entire family has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism (which scares the bejeesus outta me), but my sister (whose always had to be different) was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism.

8) My dream car is a 2012 Ford Edge Limited in Blue.

9)  I find that sometimes even though I love my husband to bits...I want to murder him in his sleep.


10) I am addicted to twinkies and heath bars, but only allow myself heath bars at "that time" of the month and never allow myself twinkies.


11) I spent an entire summer hoarding and eating twinkies and all I had to show for it was a recognizable twinkie butt.


12) Can't decide whether I need the NYX Crimson Pallet or the New Bare Minerals cool or warm collection set....(I am currently obsessed with makeup!) 


13) I am currently on the look out for a good facial cleanser and moisturizer that is pretty inexpensive, but really good for removing makeup and keeping your face from getting too oily.  (References appreciated!!!)


14) I LOVE giving people visual aids in my blogs, but find posting pictures is horrid!!!  So I've just discovered how to link!!!


15) I always find out about awesome things after a deadline is announced...take for example this or cookie swaps...or other awesome..people meeting things!!!


16) I fully believe that God intended for me to be a full figure woman...now I just need to wrap mine and my doctors head around that and be okay with it.


17) For years I struggled with the fundamental beliefs of my mothers religion before I said...hey I'm a big girl...it's time to find a better "spiritual fit" for me.  And I did!!!  


18) I have always dreamed of going on a mission trip, but the opportunities have never been presented at a time when I could afford it.


19) I dream of living in Ireland for at least half a year before I die.


20) I try to curb my addiction to pinterest in such a way that my friends have commented...you don't post anything for days and then all of a sudden there's an EXPLOSION of new pins to slog through!!!  


This post took me almost three hours!!!  I've been sitting here wracking my brain trying to come up with somethings that people close to me know, but most that they don't.  Because let's face it...my blog isn't viewed very much by outside people.  Hopefully, that will change!





1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you while looking for others that have/are participating in '30 Things.' The simple fact that we have the same name (save for one letter) caught my attention. And then I read the first and second facts. Lol! I just want to say that I completely understand!! :)

    ReplyDelete