Sunday, April 22, 2012

5/30 Things: Happiest




5. What are the 5 things that make you most happiest right now?

1) My ability to sing. 
 I sing when I'm sad, happy, angry...pretty much in any situation I am singing or humming to myself to keep me from either having a temper tantrum or killing someone.  I can't say that I have spontaneously broken out into song because of something someone said, but my co-workers and I have a song that we will just randomly text or say to each other that causes any bad day or moment to go away and smile.

2)  My husband.
Russy loves me for who I am and that makes me happy.  I just have to constantly remind myself of that fact.

3)  My furrbabies.
Dax, Zoey Redbird, Brutus Octavius, and Punky Brewster are my children right now.  They are spoiled rotten and they know it.  I love nights my husband has off because I get to snuggle with Russy, Bru and Punky.  And even though Zoey is our outside baby...she is such a cuddle bug too.  She gives the best hugs.  I always keep her in the house when I'm sick, because she snuggles and hugs you until your well.

4)  My Job.
A combination of the people I work with, the awesome hotel I work with, and the management keeps my stress levels very low.  My co-workers are very helpful and flexible (as am I) on when people need special days off.  AND!!!  They have these awesome celebrations every month for the people who work here.  Now that is worker recognition!!!

5)  My In-laws, Friends, and Sisters.
This group of fantastic people are....wow...there are no words to describe what these people mean to me.  My in-laws are like my husband...they love me no matter what.  They like me just the way I am.  My friends have always and will always be there for me no matter what.  And my Sisters are just the greatest group of women.  Again....I have no words and have become vaklempt.

1 comment: