Sunday, April 22, 2012

2/30 Things: Fears

HOPESandDREAMS: 2/30 Things: Fears





2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.


1. I guess my ultimate fear is being a widow.
I know that when I have a child...it'll change to the fear of losing said miracle baby after spending so many years waiting for them.  But right now...I fear for my husbands life.  Of course, the way he drives doesn't help this issue any, but I guess the fear started last year.  We lost Russy's dad unexpectedly in July and ever since then I have fret and worried myself sick about losing him.  If you don't know, my husband is 19 years older than I am...so this fear is valid.  But every time my husband and I have this talk he reminds me that we can not and do not know God's will and with his sense of humor...I'd be the one going before him.
Don't tell him I said so...but sometimes my Russy can be so wise.

2. I fear not ever having a child.
This again is a valid fear.  Several years ago I was diagnosed with PCOS.  I know many women who have had beautiful babies while having PCOS, but I also know many women who don't.  Russy and I are not financially sound right now to try fertility treatments, but my Doc said lose some weight and see if that helps!  I've currently lost 20 lbs.  and am battling to hit 30. (I go up, down, up, down, up, down!!) And have already started to see cycles becoming regular.  

3.  I fear not being good enough.
This mainly has to pertain to my faith.  Not being faithful enough or strong enough in my faith that when I die or the day of judgement comes I am not among those in heaven.  But it's also started to seep into my life.  I fear not being a good enough wife to my husband.  I fear not being beautiful enough, or sexy enough, or a good enough friend.  I know that this fear stems from my faith not being strong enough...but when you start to question the faith you were raised as; and try to find where you fit in life...I guess the rest of your life is going to be a little shaky too.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment