Thursday, January 12, 2012

Urban Decay Order

Hey Guys!!! So I was super excited last weekend while the hubs was gone and went online shopping at Urban Decay, Ulta, Sephora, E.L.F., and Makeup Geek.com. I only bought stuff at Urban Decay because I found a really great deal!!! They had their primer potions in the vintage bottles on sale.

I now understand why they were so inexpensive. Their really small, but this is just allowing me to test it without having to spend $30 on one tube. I spent $25 shipping and all for this little package of all four shades.




Top is original, eden, sin, and then greed. I wore eden tonight under my nyx jumbo eye pencil in pure gold and my nyx eyeshadow, but I really didn't notice a difference in my eye shadow not creasing. I'm actually kinda dissapointed. It doesn't mean I am going to stop using it...I'll just try other applications. Like without my eye pencils and with a foundation of bare minerals on.


Also, the vintage bottles kinda sucked in their application. They used to have a wand that you applied everything with that was angled as it came out of the bottle. You really don't get alot of primer on it at all. I am thinking of maybe trying to straighten one of the wands out and see if that doesn't help.
I got this pretty awesome sample. It's their 24/7 eyeliner in Zero. When I swatched it...it was pretty smooth and had a bold black color which I absolutely love. I guess I am still on the hunt for a good liquid eyeliner and a trial version of too faced shadow insurance. Glad I lucked into this find because $30 for a tube of this stuff is just too expensive for me and it really doesn't work well. Guess I need to find out from my friend Sarah is she likes the Nyx primer she got from our Ulta haul the other day.




Peace, Love, and Lip Gloss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment