Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's about time!!!



It's here, It's here, It's finally, finally here!!! I have hit the 20 pounds lost mark! YAY!!!! I thought I'd have this super cool post, but I'm just not thinking clearly right now...so I stole this questionnaire from my friend Jess at http://craftychicgirl.blogspot.com/, she stole it from a blogger she reads...looks like fun so I'm going to try it.


Right Now:
listening: to a vacuum cleaner in the lobby and my co-worker drumming on the desk
reading: "The Golden Compass" By Philip Pullman
eating: had a rotisserie turkey tenderloin and Brussel sprouts for dinner.
drinking: water
wearing: Maroon work shirt, new black work pants, and a gold name tag
feeling: bored...can't wait to go home and work out on the new elliptical
weather: warm kinda springy weather...
watching: catching up on my DVR; caught up with Once Upon A Time, now for Merlin
waiting: for eleven pm to get my W2, do my taxes and work out.
needing: my tax return...after springing for the elliptical, we're kinda tapped out.
wondering: If I'm going to ever get into my book
working: on my blog post...hopefully it was a fun and informational foray into the mind of me



Peace, Love, and LipGloss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment