Tuesday, January 24, 2012

House Work

Just thought I'd update you guys on why I haven't posted in awhile. My husband and I have been busy with priming and painting our kitchen (pictures coming soon)





,

staining and varnishing my pantry he built, and then the subsequent re-arranging of all my shelves and creation of my crafting corner!!!!



I also wanted to let you all in on a little secret too!!! I was able to get signed up for GoGoGirlfriend, which is like BirchBox, but they send full sized samples out. You can sign up for a regular subscription which is $12.99 every two months and the box is every two months, or you can get the premium subscription which I did and get a box every month. I can't wait to start my reviews and show you guys what I got!!


I will post some crafty stuff that I've been doing lately and the cool personal pineapple upside down cakes I made soon too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment