Saturday, December 24, 2011

Long Night

It's a little less than an hour until this night finally is over!!! YAY!!! And then just another hour after that til Christmas. I think I am glad that it's finally over because now I can buckle down and start to really concentrate on eating good and exercising. It's been a super long day and it's just going to be even longer tonight.

I have to go home and roast a turkey..so about three hours. During that time I will be playing the role of the housekeeping fairy and while my dear husband sleeps I will be doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry which hasn't been caught up in ages, cleaning the living room, and somewhere in all of that I plan on doing a work out video. Probably Hip Hop Abs because instead of 60 minutes its only 30 and I already know the moves so I can kinda mindlessly go through the motions.

**A HUGE BUMMER TODAY** I got my hair cut. I went in for a trim and came out with not only a drastic cut, but a new style too. I mean it looks completely different from what I normally look like. And my husband didn't notice it. I still haven't pointed it out to him and probably wont until we get to my grandfathers tomorrow. Someone else will point it out and he's gonna get all red faced.

*************************************************************************************
Wasn't sure if I was going to do this today or just wait for another night to post this, but about a year...year and a half ago, I found this movie that is an open source movie project called Sita Sings the Blues. I re-watched it tonight and fell in love with it all over again. You definately definately have to watch this movie. It's about an hour and a half, but you will be laughing the whole way. Especially if you know the story of Rama and Sita from the Ramayana. I didn't and still laughed. Nina's take on the Ramayana is irreverant, which is hysterical. When I first watched it I was completely convinced that Nina was Indian and this was very historical. It took many hours of research to see just how crazy I was. Any ways...here's the link. Watch, enjoy, and thank me later!!!


Peace, Love, and LipGloss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment