Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What a difference!




So it's finally here!!! I did it y'all! I hit the ten pound mark! I am currently 12 pounds lighter than I was a month ago. I've started to realize that too, clothes are fitting better, I have more energy to go out and do stuff...physical stuff. I've even tailored my Christmas to this new fascination with health. I'm getting a scale that not only measures me, but my BMI, water percentage and muscle weight. A complete set of Zumba DVD's...I'm so excited about this it's not even funny!!! And the starter set for Bare Minerals. With my new found appreciation in myself and my looks I have been wearing more make-up and trying to look fab every where I go. I'm still looking for my signature look, but I definitely am trying a lot of different colors and application techniques. I'm kinda excited because tomorrow I am taking my first trip to Sephora's in the mall. Really have been trying to hold off till after the Christmas rush, but I am sooo excited about Tarina Tarantino's new aurora borealis line that I really just can't wait any longer.


I've also decided to change my sign off phrase. Instead of Peace, Love, and Girlscout cookies...I am changing to Peace, Love, and Lipgloss. I am no longer the cookie fiend I used to be. (Its still hard, but I try.) And I wanted a new phrase to reflect the changes in my life. Also I have found my mid-goal outfit. I am currently trying to work my way into a size 20 denim dress from Lane Bryant's circa 2002-2003. I always felt fab and smokin' in that dress and I know that once I can fit and look "fine!" in that dress this journey will really be a success!


Anywhoo...really tired at work and need to grab another container of water and make my grocery list. Lots of new recipes to try! So I'm leaving you for another day or two until something significant happens or I find some interesting news again!



Peace, Love, and Lipgloss!

















No comments:

Post a Comment