Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"The Reluctant Amazon" by Sandy James


I have been gifted with a monumental discovery.  I have become a part of a website called Net Galley which features book that haven't been published.  For my unbiased review I get to read these awesome novels and tell you my small amount of readers about them...It is my hope that you share these finds with your friends and go out and get these awesome novels!!!  Here's my first review about "The Reluctant Amazon" by Sandy James.

Rebecca's life is about to change. In one day she goes from ex-fiancee dumped at the alter to a zombie (almost) slaying Amazon. In this new life she meets a new family full of sisters and a hunky Scottish trainer who she can't stop thinking about and who won't stop yelling at her or beating her up. The only downside to this kick butt life? She can never marry or bear children.


When the zombie attacks become more frequent and her sisters go missing; Can she become the Amazon she was destined to be? Or will she be sent home in disgrace?

I was so excited to read this book! And I wasn't disappointed either. From the moment I picked it up I was sucked into Rebecca's world. Those to me are the best kind of novels. The love story I knew what was coming but the super hero theme and the ultimate villain kept me guessing until the end. All in all...I can't wait to read the second novel in this series! All that's left to say is...Bravo Sandy James, Bravo!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Cassie! I didn't even know about this review until it popped up on my Google search today! I'm so very happy you enjoyed Rebecca's story, and I hope you come back to read about Megan and Johann in The Impetuous Amazon when it hits NetGalley in December. :)

    ReplyDelete