Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Key of Knowledge" by Nora Roberts



The second installment in Nora Roberts Key series is just as fantastic as the first.  This book centers on Dana's journey for the key.  Dana's journey isn't your routine fairy tale romance.  Dana has been in love with Jordan since they were kids and he walked out on her many, many years before.  Like Malory; Dana loses her place in life and has to start fresh.  Put Jordan walking back into her life and the search for the key and Dana is overloaded before we know it. 

I think Dana's story really stuck with me the most.  In another life I would probably be a librarian and to Dana that is the perfect job.  Since I read both the first and the second book before this I am actually pretty stoked I can finally start the third book entitled "Key of Valor."  This is Zoe's story!!!

Book One: Finding and Catching Love
Book Two: Overcoming past hurts and accepting love
Book Three: ?? But I believe it'll be believing True Love can exist.

Go Check It Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment