Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Time; So what's blooming...

Well it's that time again folks....pollens in the air, flowers are blooming, gardens are being planted, sinuses are running and eyes are watering and the big kicker......everybody is popping up pregnant.

Yup, that's right folks, we're stuck in the middle of a pregnancy explosion.  It seems like every spring you expect it, but somehow whether its people you wouldn't even think are pregnant or it's just a bit earlier than normal.  That's the way it is for me right now.  I've got several friends and about a billion acquaintances that are pregnant either...heavily pregnant or just finding out.  I have to say...I think now is a great time for me to be away from Facebook, off my computer and just enjoying life outdoors.  Screw the allergies...cause that's why God made Allegra or Zyrtec.  Just get me away from all the pregnant ladies. 

Guess that's all...I'll leave y'all to your regularly scheduled blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment