Saturday, March 20, 2010

Over extending oneself..


It's the day after payday and after a night of uninhibited spending I am now reaping the joys and sorrows of such an adventure. Don't get me wrong the bills are all paid, but I also purchased a dress for my sisters wedding (in which I am a bridesmaid), bought a bunch of scrap booking stuff from Michael's, bought the Wilton cake decorating student kit one and four I believe because they were on sale, and signed up and paid for my course one classes. Of course, the classes were 50% off in April so I just had too! I found out afterwards that the classes are four weeks long, but I'm not complaining... I wanted something that would help get me out of the house. I need to rejoin the real world. I've been holed up in my house because I love my husband and want to spend time with him, but at the expense of all my friends. I think they have abandoned me, or at least trying to get me out of the house.

A friend was going to come over tonight and we were going to scrapbook and watch New Moon (...giggling excitedly...), but the weather has turned crappy and if she comes over tonight she won't be able to go with me to Financial Peace University tomorrow afternoon, which is something we both signed up for together. FPU is every Sunday afternoon, while Wilton's classes are every Thursday night. Guess I better go get out my scrapbook stuff and try knocking out some pages while I still have some creative energy left.

No comments:

Post a Comment